Who we are?
At Itecor, we care about your privacy. We recognize that you entrust important personal information to us, and we wish to assure you that we take our responsibilities seriously in protecting and safeguarding this information.
By using our website, you consent to this Policy. Its purpose is to provide clear notice about personal and other information collected through your interactions with Itecor, notably through our main website http://www.itecor.com/, including mobile applications.
The intended audience of our website does not include children; therefore, we do not capture personal data from children. If you believe your child has provided us with personally identifiable information, and you would like to have the information removed, please contact us.
This version was released on 1st July 2023, version 2.0 and is fully aligned with latest legislations, in particular, the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP) and the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This Policy may be updated at any time. Please ensure that you regularly read the latest version of this page.
How can you contact us?
If you have questions or comments about this Policy or how we handle personal data, please direct your correspondence to:
Itecor International SA
Data Protection Officer
Av. Paul-Cérésole, 24
Case postale 568
1800 Vevey 1 / Switzerland
For what processing purposes do we collect data?
Itecor needs to collect and process personal data about its employees, its customers, and other individuals to allow it to deliver IT services.
To operate effectively and efficiently, we must consider, for example, applications for staff, enrolling staff over different missions, performing our contractual obligations, monitoring performance, conducting online meetings, assuring health and safety, invoicing, and advertising and providing information about our services and offers, including conducting events.
It is also necessary to process data so that legal obligations can be properly met.
If you have given us consent to process your personal data for specific purposes (e.g., when you register to receive newsletters or for applying via online forms on our website), we process your personal data within the scope of on this consent, unless another legal basis exists. Consent that has been given can be revoked at any time but has no effect on any data processing that has already been carried out.
What categories of personal data do we collect?
Examples of personal data we may collect include:
- Contact details (e.g., name, company name, job title, work and mobile telephone numbers, work and personal email and postal address),
- Professional details (e.g., job and career history, educational background),
- Family and beneficiary details (e.g., names and dates of birth),
- Financial information (e.g., payroll, bank details),
- Location data and online identifiers (e.g., cookies, IP address, log files, etc.)
Examples of sensitive personal data we may collect include:
- Personal identification documents that may reveal ethnic origin, religious beliefs, or physical health,
- Data on criminal and administrative proceedings or sanctions,
- Data on social assistance measures,
- Dietary restrictions when registering for events that may reveal religious beliefs or physical health.
How do we collect personal data?
We collect personal data directly in various ways, directly from individuals and indirectly through clients’ engagements or recruitment services.
- Directly: e.g., from individuals who provide us their business card, complete our online forms, subscribe to our newsletters, register for webinars or events, or apply for open positions,
- Indirectly: e.g., from public sources (such as public registers, news articles, and Internet searches), from social and professional networking sites, through professional services delivered t clients, or through external recruitment services (such employment agency and former employers).
Data collected when browsing Itecor website
Your interactions with Itecor website may lead you to provide us with different type of personal information depending upon your access and use to our website. Any such information is provided at your own choice and shall affirmatively and deliberately be released by you in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
In the absence of any registration on Itecor website, we only collect basic anonymized information about your device and connection, including the device type, the type of Internet browser you use, time spent on Itecor website, the pages visited and the IP address of your internet service provider (ISP), demographic data collected from users who are logged into a Google account, from third-party cookies, or from smartphone ad tracking. We will only use this information to monitor and improve our website, ensure that we provide you with the proper information, and for security purposes.
Data collected when corresponding with us
If you contact Itecor by mail, email or any official Itecor communication channel, or expressly share information with us in relation to inquiries you may have, we will keep a record of the information you provide us solely for the purpose of responding to your inquiry.
Do we share personal data with third parties?
The personal information that you voluntarily and deliberately provide Itecor may be shared in the following ways:
We do not sell, rent, lease, or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties, unless this is required for the purpose of processing a contract or properly meeting our legal obligations.
Disclosure of data
Personal data may be legitimately disclosed where one of the following conditions apply:
- You have given your consent (consent to Itecor corresponding with a named third party),
- Where the disclosure is in the legitimate interest of the company,
- Where the company is legally obligated to disclose the data (immigration compliance, national, cantonal or federal application purposes, disability monitoring, etc.),
- Where disclosure of data is required for the performance of a specific contract or mission,
- In exceptional circumstances, personal information may be disclosed to the police in writing where this is considered to be in the public interest and for the prevention or detection of crime.
Links on Itecor website
Our website can contain links to other sites. Although the Itecor logo and references to Itecor may appear on some third-party websites, please be aware that Itecor is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our website. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our website and read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
Do we transfer personal data to third countries?
Most of the recipients of personal data are located in Switzerland or in the EU but can also be anywhere in the world. For example, we share data with our subsidiary based in North Macedonia, what constitutes a transfer, to provide internal IT support.
If we transmit data to a country that does not have appropriate data protection, we ensure an appropriate level of protection by employing contracts accordingly.
Do we do profiling or automated decision-making?
We do NOT use any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects, nor any form of automated decision-making.
What about data security?
Itecor takes every precaution to protect your information. When you submit personal information via Itecor website, your information is protected both online and offline. For example, when our registration form asks you to enter personal information, the information is protected during transmission by an industry standard high level of encryption.
What are your data protection rights?
Within the scope of the applicable data protection laws and regulations, you have the following rights regarding data processing and the data that are recorded about you:
- The right to be informed via Data Protection Statement and/or Fair Processing Notices,
- The right of access – known as Subject Access Requests (SAR),
- The right to rectification or erasure of data,
- The right to restrict processing,
- The right to object – including direct marketing and processing for research.
The rights are subject to some exceptions and will not always apply to all circumstances.
How long do we retain personal data?
We process and store your personal data to provide our IT services, stay in contact with you and to comply with applicable laws, regulations and professional obligations that we are subject to.
We retain personal data for so long as the personal data is needed for the purposes for which it was collected or in line with legal and regulatory requirements or contractual arrangements. We will dispose of personal data when we no longer need it.
Newsletters and marketing emails
By using our websites and giving your consent to receive newsletters and other marketing emails, you agree to the use of these techniques. If you do not want this, you must adjust the settings of your browser and email program accordingly.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes.
We use Google Analytics 4 that collects data from your device, from your internet connection and demographic data from users who are logged into a Google account, from third-party cookies, or from smartphone ad tracking.
To protect online forms on our website, we use Google reCAPTCHA. This is a third-party service that allows to check whether a human or an automated program is entering data on our websites and that may be located in any country in the world (Google LLC in the USA).