Who we are?
- Itecor Vevey, Itecor Geneva and Itecor Zürich (Itecor Suisse S.A.)
- Itecor Paris (Itecor C.H. S.A.S.)
- Itecor Barcelona (Itecor Consulting Services, Sociedad Limitada)
- Itecor Mexico and Durango (Itecor Mexico, Sociedad Civil)
- Itecor Skopje (Itecor Services Dooel).
hereinafter referred to as “Itecor”.
In this Policy, the terms “we”, “us”, “our” refer to Itecor.
At Itecor, we care about your privacy. We recognize that you entrust important personal information to us, and we wish to assure you that we take our responsibility seriously in protecting and safeguarding this information.
By using our website, you consent to this Policy. Its purpose is to provide clear notice about personal and other information collected through your interactions with Itecor, notably through our main website http://www.itecor.com/, including mobile applications.
The intended audience of our website does not include children; therefore, we do not capture personal data from children. If you believe your child has provided us with personally identifiable information and you would like to have the information removed, please contact us.
This version 2.0 of the Policy was released on 1st November 2023 and is fully aligned with latest legislations, in particular, the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP) and the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This Policy may be updated at any time.
How can you contact us?
If you have questions or comments about this Policy or how we handle personal data, please direct your correspondence to:
Itecor International SA
Data Protection Officer
Av. Paul-Cérésole, 24
Case postale 568
1800 Vevey 1 / Switzerland
For what processing purposes do we collect data?
We process and store personal data to provide our services and to comply with applicable laws, regulations and professional obligations that we are subject to. These include managing our employees, enrolling new employees, performing our contractual obligations, monitoring performance, conducting online meetings and events, assuring health and safety, invoicing, advertising, and providing information about our services and offers.
If you have given us consent to process your personal data for specific purposes (e.g., when you register to receive newsletters or when you fill an online form on our website), we process your personal data within the scope of this consent, unless another legal basis exists. Consent that has been given can be revoked at any time but has no effect on any data processing that has already been carried out.
What categories of personal data do we collect?
Personal data we may collect include:
- If you browse our website:
- Anonymized information about your device and connection (e.g., cookies, IP address, log files)
- If you register to our newsletter or fill a form on our website:
- Contact details (e.g., name, company name, job title, work or mobile telephone numbers, work or personal email, postal address, preferred insights subjects)
- If you apply for a job on our website:
- Contact details and professional details (e.g., job and career history, educational background)
- As part of pre-contractual and/or contractual obligations:
- Contact details
- Professional details
- Business activities
- Family and beneficiary details (e.g., names and dates of birth)
- Financial information (e.g., payroll, bank details, tax-related data)
- Location data and online identifiers (e.g., cookies, IP address, log files, etc.)
- Other personal data necessary for providing our services.
How do we collect personal data?
We collect personal data directly and indirectly:
- Directly: e.g., from individuals who provide us their business card, complete our online forms, subscribe to our newsletters, register for webinars or events, or apply for open positions
- Indirectly: e.g., from public sources (such as public registers, news articles, and internet searches), from social and professional networking sites, through professional services delivered to clients, or through external recruitment services (such as employment agency and former employers)
Data collected when browsing Itecor website
Your interactions with the Itecor website may lead you to provide us with different types of personal information depending on your access to and use of our website. Any such information is provided at your own choice and shall affirmatively and deliberately be released by you in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
If you don’t log in to the Itecor website, we only collect basic anonymized information about your device and connection including:
- Device type
- Type of internet browser
- Time spent on the website
- Pages visited
- IP address of your internet service provider (ISP)
- Anonymized demographic data collected from:
- Your Google account if you are logged to it in the browser you use
- Third-party cookies
- Smartphone ad tracking
We will only use this information to monitor and improve our website, ensure that we provide you with the proper information, and for security purposes.
Data collected when corresponding with us
If you contact Itecor by mail, email or any official Itecor communication channel, or expressly share information with us in relation to inquiries you may have, we will keep a record of the information you provide to us solely for the purpose of responding to your inquiry.
Do we share personal data with third parties?
The personal information that you voluntarily and deliberately provide Itecor may be shared in the following ways:
We do not sell, rent, lease, or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties, unless this is required for the purpose of processing a contract or properly meeting our legal obligations.
Disclosure of data
Personal data may be legitimately disclosed where one of the following conditions apply:
- You have given your consent (consent to Itecor corresponding with a named third party)
- Where the disclosure is in the legitimate interest of Itecor
- Where the company is legally obligated to disclose the data (e.g., immigration compliance, national, cantonal or federal application purposes, disability monitoring)
- Where disclosure of data is required for the performance of a specific contract or mission
Links on Itecor website
Our website can contain links to other sites. Although the Itecor logo and references to Itecor may appear on some third-party websites, please be aware that Itecor is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our website. We encourage you to be aware of this when you move to another website from our website.
Where do we store your data?
We store your personal data in Switzerland or in the EU.
Do we transfer personal data to third countries?
Most of the recipients of your personal data are located in Switzerland or in the EU. We may transfer your personal data to our internal IT support group located in North Macedonia.
If we transmit data to a country that does not have appropriate data protection, we ensure an appropriate level of protection by employing contracts accordingly.
Do we do profiling or automated decision-making?
We do not use any form of automated processing of personal data to evaluate personal traits, nor any form of automated decision-making.
What about data security?
Itecor takes every precaution to protect your information. When you submit personal information via the Itecor website, your information is protected both online and offline. For example, when our registration form asks you to enter personal information, the information is protected during transmission by an industry standard high-level encryption.
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach when we are legally required to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through any online means, therefore any transmission remains at your own risk.
What are your data protection rights?
Within the scope of the applicable data protection laws and regulations, you have the following rights regarding data processing and the data that are recorded about you:
- The right to be informed via Data Protection Statement and/or Fair Processing Notices,
- The right of access – known as Subject Access Requests (SAR),
- The right to rectification or erasure of data,
- The right to restrict processing,
- The right to object – including direct marketing and processing for research.
These rights are subject to some exceptions and will not always apply in all circumstances.
You can lodge a complaint by contacting us as described in “How can you contact us?” above.
How long do we retain personal data?
We retain personal data for as long as it is needed for the purposes for which it was collected or in line with legal and regulatory requirements or contractual arrangements. We will dispose of personal data when we no longer need it.
Newsletters and marketing emails
By using our websites and giving your consent to receive newsletters and other marketing emails, you agree to the use of these techniques. If you do not want this, you must adjust the settings of your browser and email program accordingly.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes.
We use the Google Analytics 4 property that collects GDPR and Swiss nFADP compatible data as described in the “Data collected when browsing the Itecor website” chapter in this document.
To protect the online forms published on our website, we use Google reCAPTCHA. This is a third-party service that allows to ensure that a human being has entered the data in the forms. This service can be located in any country in the world (Google LLC in the USA).